Welcome to AIB Isle of Man & Jersey
Below we provide you with information about AIB CI Limited and its subsidiaries that provide products and services described on this Site. We also set out details of relevant dispute resolution schemes and financial compensation schemes.
1. AIB CI Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
2. If your account was held with the Jersey office of AIB CI Limited, the home jurisdiction of that account is Jersey. AIB CI Limited is incorporated in Jersey, where it has its principal place of business with registered number 22189. Its registered office is at 13-14 Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey JE1 1BD.
3. If your account was held with the Isle of Man branch of AIB CI Limited, the home jurisdiction of that account is the Isle of Man. AIB CI Limited is registered in the Isle of Man as a foreign company having a place of business in the Isle of Man with registered number 004689F. The business address of the Isle of Man branch is 33-37 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1LB.
4. AIB CI Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. which is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. The term AIB Group comprises Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. and its subsidiaries. The latest audited Summary Financial Statement of AIB CI Limited may be obtained by contacting AIB CI Limited at the addresses above or by clicking the download at the foot of this page. The latest report and accounts for the Group are available on the AIB Group website at www.aibgroup.com.
5. Dispute Resolution Schemes: If you are dissatisfied with the service you receive please contact us at the relevant address given above. AIB CI Limited has an internal complaints procedure. We treat all complaints seriously and will investigate and aim to resolve any complaint made. Complaints made by private individuals that cannot be settled by the Isle of Man branch of AIB CI Limited can be referred to the Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme for the Isle of Man which may be contacted at: The Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme, Government Buildings, Lord Street, Douglas, Isle of Man. There is no equivalent dispute resolution scheme in Jersey, however customers with accounts held with the Jersey office of AIB CI Limited may refer any complaint to the Jersey Financial Services Commission, PO Box 267, 14-18 Castle Street, St Helier, Jersey JE4 8TP.